New Loan Programs
What is Assistive Technology?
An Assistive Technology (AT) device can be any item, piece of equipment, or product system, whether acquired commercially, modified, or customized, that is used to increase, maintain, or improve functional capabilities of individuals with disabilities, including but not limited to communication, self-care, education, employment, mobility, and recreation and can include:
- Hearing and Vision Aids
- Home Modifications/Environmental Controls
- Communication Devices
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Adapted Computers
- Modified/Accessible Vehicles
- Recreational Equipment
Additional Services Provided
- Assistance to try to identify other potential funding sources for assistive technology acquisition
- Guidance/recommendations for selection of assistive technology devices
- Assistance with identifying and locating assistive technology vendors
- Easy, personal and interactive application process
- Credit guidance and counseling
Call us or visit our website for more information or to access a loan application online.
The New Horizon Loan Program originated through the U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration and is a program within the Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology, Inc., a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. The program is sponsored by the Florida Department of Education/Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and the State of Florida.
Share this article
What happens when the Federal Reserve buys mortgage-backed securities? - Quora
How difficult is it to buy mortgage backed securities?