HSBC variable rate
Rates and fees
Review the rates and fees associated with this home loan.
Variable Rate Loan (Owner Occupied)
Variable Rate Loan (Investors)
The comparison rate is based on a secured loan of $150, 000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
(Other fees and charges may apply)
Quoted on application
$20 redraw fee applies (this fee will not apply if you make a redraw request via Internet banking)
Early repayment fee
Get in touch
Want to talk later?
Fill in our short online enquiry form and one of our Relationship Managers will be in touch within
2 business days.
Visit us in branch for more information on this home loan.Find a branch
- Rates are current as at and subject to change.
- The CANSTAR 5 Star Rating was awarded in April 2016 for Premier Variable for the Variable Home Loan – Owner Occupied category.
- The Mozo Experts Choice Variable Home Loan Award was awarded in June 2016 for Premier Variable (Owner Occupier).
- * Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) subject to HSBC's assessment, lending criteria and Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI) acceptance.
- # This advertisement provides general advice only and doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the before acquiring this product, available by calling 1300 308 008, at your local branch or www.hsbc.com.au.
- Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. View online or contact us for details.
Share this article
What US banks offer foreign national mortgages? - Quora
Find a local, licensed loan originator who works for a non-depository mortgage lender OR a mortgage broker. Either of these entities (and not a bank) will be able to help you locate a lender willing to lend. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to obtain a mortgage in the U.S. Here's another trick. The industry uses this website as a way to shop and see what lenders have to offer their customers: