From mortgage loans to home equity loans, Columbia Bank has all of the "pieces" necessary to help you live the American Dream of home ownership. Our simple online application makes it easier than ever to apply online for the mortgage or home equity loan you need to finance your dream home.
Home Mortgage Loans
Looking for a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage? Maybe a construction/permanent mortgage loan to build your dream house. No matter what your individual requirements are for purchases or refinances, you can count on Columbia Bank for home financing that's right for you.
- Various fixed-rate and adjustable-rate terms available
- Interest Rate Lock-In for up to 75 days for purchases or refinances
- Pre-approval Certificate Program to assist you in shopping for your dream home
- Owner-occupied 1-4 family dwellings or FNMA/FHLMC approved condominiums located in the State of New Jersey
- Apply Online or Check the Status of Your Application!
With an easy online application and no expensive fees, Columbia Bank’s refinance program will save you money every step of the way. Our program eliminates the most expensive refinancing fees such as the appraisal fee, title fee, and many more – allowing you to refinance your single-family home for much less. Contact a Columbia Bank representative or apply online for our incredible refinancing program today.
Put that hard-earned equity you've built up in your home to work for the things you want now. Available as a variable-rate line of credit or an installment loan at a fixed rate, home equity loans from Columbia Bank can help you fund home improvements, major purchases, and more. Home Equity Advance is our variable-rate line of credit account that allows you to write yourself a loan during the draw period when unexpected expenses come up. Our Home Equity Consumer Loan will provide you with the exact amount of money you need now.
- A tool for refinancing your current home loans and/or to access the equity in your home
- No complicated closing costs
- Home Equity Advance line of credit available to draw from your equity when you need it
Columbia Bank has never been involved with "subprime" lending.
Share this article
What US banks offer foreign national mortgages? - Quora
Find a local, licensed loan originator who works for a non-depository mortgage lender OR a mortgage broker. Either of these entities (and not a bank) will be able to help you locate a lender willing to lend. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to obtain a mortgage in the U.S. Here's another trick. The industry uses this website as a way to shop and see what lenders have to offer their customers: