Loan in USA
CRF’s loan servicing program lets you focus your energy and talent on your core mission and your strengths of identifying and originating loans. Count on us for high-touch servicing so you can:
- Substantially reduce your overall costs of loan servicing.
- Eliminate your need to purchase servicing software.
- Increase staff productivity within your organization.
- Rest easy knowing all administrative, compliance, and reporting activities are handled accurately and on time.
Cities, economic development agencies, and CDFIs around the country trust CRF to manage their loan transactions with skill, efficiency, and care. We specialize in the complexities of non-traditional portfolios that include small business loans, residential mortgages, and financing for community facilities. Whether your portfolio is a few borrowers or hundreds, CRF staff delivers great service and the right approach with borrowers with credit difficulties or who are in challenged communities.
Choose the specific loans to be serviced—your entire portfolio, a specific portion of your portfolio, or loans as they originate. We’re licensed and experienced to manage all administrative, compliance, and reporting activities using the latest technology designed specifically for non-traditional loan servicing.
- Approved Fannie Mae servicer
- Rated AA in Impact Performance by the CDFI Assessment & Rating System (CARS)
- Standard and Poor’s rated servicer
- Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the California Finance Lenders Law
Share this article
What US banks offer foreign national mortgages? - Quora
Find a local, licensed loan originator who works for a non-depository mortgage lender OR a mortgage broker. Either of these entities (and not a bank) will be able to help you locate a lender willing to lend. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to obtain a mortgage in the U.S. Here's another trick. The industry uses this website as a way to shop and see what lenders have to offer their customers: