Home Mortgage loan Information

Borrower Account Information

Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. ("Plaza") is a licensed mortgage lender. Plaza may elect to retain servicing of loans or transfer loans to a new servicer. This is not a reflection on our borrowers or their properties, and it does not affect the terms or conditions of any loan other than those directly related to the servicing of the loan. If the servicing of your loan is transferred, you will be notified by Plaza in writing and you will receive welcome information from the new servicer.

If your loan was recently funded by Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., you may enter your loan number below to be directed to the customer service center that can assist you with questions regarding your account. If you are unable to locate your loan please call our customer service center at 877-801-2445.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. My first payment is coming due and I haven't received a statement or notice of transfer yet. Where should I send my payment?
A. Enter your loan information above to see your current servicer information.

Q. Can I make payments online or via ACH transfer?
A. Because we may transfer the servicing of your loan after closing, we suggest you make your first two payments with a check or money order. Once your loan transfers, you will be provided with information regarding additional payment options and online resources by your servicer.

Q. I received a Transfer Sale of Loan Notice, what do I do?
A. The Transfer Sale of Loan Notice informs you that your loan is being transferred to a new servicer. Please take time to read the letter carefully, as it contains specific instruction about the new servicer of your loan as well as instructions about when to begin making your payments to the new servicer and where to mail your payments. Additionally, the Transfer Sale of Loan Notice contains the new servicer's customer service hours, toll free telephone number and mailing address for written correspondence.

Q. I already made my payment to Plaza but just received a transfer notice saying I should have paid a new servicer. What will happen to my payment?
A. When your check is received your account will be reviewed to determine whether Plaza or a new servicer should receive the funds. If they are due to the new servicer, Plaza will endorse your check and forward it via overnight mail to the new servicer.

Q. I made my payment to Plaza and you had to forward it to a new servicer. What happens if it's late?
A. During the 60-day period beginning on the effective date of the transfer, the payment may not be treated as late if you mistakenly send it to the old mortgage servicer instead of the new one.

Q. How do I request a payoff statement on my loan?
A. You must submit a written request to your current servicer. If you are not sure who your servicer is, click HERE to be directed to the customer service center than can best assist you.

Q. Year End Tax Forms: When will I receive my year end tax form?
A. 1098 Interest tax forms are mailed out each year no later than January 31st.

FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation and Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loans forms and information

Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. Loan Servicing Department will administer the disbursement process and closeout of FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation and Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loans. Within 7 days of your loan closing, we will send you a complete Welcome Package describing the steps and forms required to successful draw funds from your Repair Escrow Account.

If you have not received your package or would like to print another or require forms, click the appropriate link below:

Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc.
Loan Servicing Department
4820 Eastgate Mall, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Having trouble making your mortgage payment?

If you are having trouble making your mortgage payments and wish to avoid foreclosure, there are options that may be available to you. To obtain further information specific to your circumstances, please call toll free 866-397-5370 to speak to one of our Servicing representatives.

Be prepared to discuss your financial situation with our Servicing representative. Some of the documents you should collect and be prepared to discuss and provide include:

  • Income verification documentation (for example, two most recent pay stubs, evidence of social security or unemployment benefits payments, or year-to-date profit & loss statement, if you are self-employed)
  • Copies of bank statements for the past three months
  • Copies of your signed federal tax returns for the last two years
  • Letter or statement explaining the circumstances of your hardship in keeping up with your mortgage payments
You may find it helpful to talk to a HUD-certified counseling agency. Foreclosure prevention counseling services are provided free of charge by nonprofit counseling agencies working in partnership with the Federal government. To locate one in your area, you may call toll free 800-569-4287.

Share this article

Related Posts

Home Mortgage loan types
Home Mortgage loan types
Housing loan Information
Housing loan Information

Latest Posts
Best Home loan interest
Best Home loan…
Home Equity Loan Providers Compared Before…
Different types of Loans for Homes
Different types…
Many homeowners pay it and many home…
Firefighter Home Loans
Firefighter Home…
Specialty mortgages under the Mortgages…
New homeowners Loans
New homeowners…
For most of us, our house is our biggest…
International Mortgages
International Mortgage Associates is…
Featured posts
  • Home Mortgage loan types
  • Types of Home Mortgage Loans
  • Housing loan Information
  • Different Mortgage loan types
  • Home Mortgages Rates
  • Mortgage loan process
  • Kinds of mortgage Loans
  • Home Mortgages
  • 10 year mortgage loan
Copyright © 2024 l All rights reserved.