Government employees mortgage loans
Mortgages for Champions is proud to offer special home loans for government employees. With the special loans we offer, government employees are eligible for special rates and have much of the extra paper work, red tape and extra costs reduced.
With these special home loans, government employees will have the Application Fee, the Loan Processing Fee, the Mortgage Underwriting Fee, the Mortgage Commitment Fee and associated Commitment Points eliminated! This can save our champions as much as 2.00% to 3.00%!
If you work for any of the following departments or fields, you can qualify for our special home loan programs: federal agencies, state agencies, county departments, municipality departments, Departments of Agriculture, banking and insurance, community affairs, corrections, education, environmental protection, health and senior services, human services, labor, law and public safety, military and veteran affairs, treasury, transportation, parks/forestry, Homeland Security, lottery, library, state police, the offices of emergency management, information technology, the Public Defender, and travel and tourism.
Below are some important bullet points about the special home loans programs we offer:
- First Time Home Buyer and Second Time Home Buyer Program or a 203k Streamline to add a new kitchen or more bedrooms for your growing family.
- Financing for a single family home, a two to four family unit, a condominium or a manufactured home.
- Financing for a Mixed Usage Commercial Property such as a store with apartments.
- Home Loan Programs require very little or NO down payment, competitive low rates and allows more flexible credit criteria.
- Refinance Programs also provide a rate and term refinance up to a 97.75% loan to value of the appraised value of your home.
- Refinance Programs also provide a cash-out refinance mortgage (for any reason) up to a 85.00% loan to value.